Friday, August 8, 2008

Bringing it Back to Life

I don't know if anyone actually reads this anymore, but I figure if you do, then you're close to me and you deserve an update. Unfortunately, I have mostly sad news to share right now.

Dani and I have split up. For that reason, I'll be removing a number of posts on this blog that relate to our former relationship. The split is not bitter or mean, but it just seems like the right thing to do. I thought about deleting the whole blog, but it existed before Dani and I want to keep many of the posts as a kind of online journal.

Thanks to those of you that have been helpful in processing this with me. I'm sorry I haven't called more of you, but it's been a struggle for me to reach out.

I do hope to post here more regularly and get back into writing and thinking about things. The last several months, I have been absorbed with work and school, and I haven't taken the time to put effort into blogging. I miss it and look forward to exploring ideas here again.

8 comments:

  1. Paul, I still check up on this once and a while and enjoy it. I fully accept you wherever you are in your life and hope you remember that life isn't really that easy for anyone, is it? and sometimes tough times really help us to understand who we really are. Much love, yr. bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, this may sound out of place, but, I'm here if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James and I would love to see you soon! And yes, I check on this blog regularly and I'm always a little sad when there have been no posts. I can't wait for Seattle this weekend - you've got to help me figure my camera out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your kind comments and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart goes out to you. I'd love to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox this blog title is beautiful...in so many ways it's a tribute to how we do.
    BRING. IT. BACK. TO. LIFE. my friend.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooooxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete