Thursday, September 11, 2008

Michelle and Samantha's Wedding


Good friends Michelle and Samantha tied the knot, and it gave Emily, Audrey, James, and me a good excuse to hang out, celebrate, and enjoy some great conversations.


James and Audrey have posted on this, so I basically want to add some pictures.

I also want to say - Michelle and Samantha, I love you and support you both!

And, James, Audrey, and Emily - I treasured the time with you.
BTW - Emily took many of the amazing photos shown below since I was busy being the "Bridesdude" (the photographer didn't know what elso to call me since I was the only male in the wedding ceremony!)



The happy couple


The Reunion - what a great night!


Audrey was having a blast with her new camera, and if you've seen her blog lately you know that she's an amazing photographer!

Audrey says, "I will dominate the world of photography, oh yes, I will!"


Michelle at the ceremony rehearsal looking beautiful and happy.


Michelle and her amazing flowery doo - stunning!


Michelle getting made up by one of her bridesmaids.


Picture time at the Seattle Public Library.



Hanging out at the ceremony practice.



A slow dance at the reception.






My dance with Michelle.







Michelle with one of her brothers and Emily.



Michelle and three of her siblings.


James ignores Emily as she tries to get him up for Karoke.


Later, he and Audrey give us a mean rendition of "Afternoon Delight"



The happy dancer shows off her Napolean Dynamite moves on the wharf in Seattle!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are terrific!
    How'd you do the slideshows? Looks like Flash animation but I haven't figured out how to post Flash files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little animations are just GIF's that I created in Photoshop. Preettty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool post, what a riot with the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. i love the animations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete